Monday, July 9, 2012

Sissies and Petticoats

Every sissy has their own favorite items of female clothing.  While most of us love all things feminine, there are just certain garments, colors or styles that simply make us swoon!

i can't say that i have an absolute "favorite" item because sometimes it depends on my mood and i get aroused by different things at different times.  One of my absolute favorites though, regardless of my mood is a pretty petticoat.  i don't get to dress in them often, but when i do the feeling is heavenly.  i have a couple of petticoats and each time i wear them in Diane's presence She'll make me twirl around and model it for Her.  That is so lovely!

i'm hoping to introduce my wearing of petticoats to Jake soon.  i hate to unload all of these fantasies on him right away for fear of scaring him away.  i think i'll be able to figure out how he'll feel about them soon and at the right time, bring it up.

One of my favorite petticoat sites is Petticoat Pond, which i have linked to in my "Of Interest to Sissies" blog list section.  Here are a few delicious selections from their Update Log:

 This one is called "Snow Bunny" and the model is in a rather seductive pose which is her feeble attempt at modesty.  She's hiding her bra but leaving her beautiful pink petti or tutu exposed.  Beautiful.


Here's something a little more vintage; a powder blue full petticoat on a lovely smiling model.  She's obviously happy to be wearing the petti and probably just getting ready to put her dress on and maybe head out to a square dance.  But no...not in those heels!

And last but not least, is there anything better than a petticoat as part of a sissy maid's ensemble?  Especially one where your panties can be seen?  You're right, there isn't!

It's off to the baseball game tonight while Diane hosts Brian at our house.  i keep wishing i was there, but realistically, not sure I could go through with it.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel about wanting to be there and not wanting. It's hard to think about your Wife fucking another man even if your completely okay with it. I'd never watched my Wife be with another man. I have listened through a wall though. It seems like overall, things are going very well for you and I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see what happens with everyone!

    Cheers!!



    Mr. Beth

    PS-If you get some time, please feel free to stop by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Beth,

      Thanks for your comments. i will check your blog out and try to email you with some thoughts :)

      hugs,

      sissy terri

      Delete
  3. terri,

    I really think the petticoat, just screams sissy! pair that with some cute lacy anklets, and a sissy is home! No man, and very, very few women would wear this, but it is a sissies dream come true! Thank you again for your wonderful blog!

    Kissies,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Kelli! Petticoats are just the best :)

      hugs and kisses,

      sissy terri

      Delete
  4. Hon, I love your taste in clothes... tho I don't have a petticoat, I do like them!
    I think holding back just a bit on them is okay and good though... you'll have plenty of time with Jake in the future to "break them out"!! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete