Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wearing a Bra - A Femine Feeling

For most sissies, I think their first fascination with crossdressing involves panties. Panties are also probably the most popular item that helps symbolize or reinforce a Femdom/sub sissy male relationship.   Phrases like "She keeps me in panties 24/7..." are very popular when people describe such things. 

I'm no different.  I owned many pairs of panties before I got my own bra, and that bra was"outnumbered" by the various styles of panties I  had for many, many years.  As my cd fetish and submission to Diane evolved into a lifestyle, more bras were added and I was made to wear them more often. 

Today, they are part of my everyday wear.  This morning while getting dressed, I thought about the first time I wore one, and how difficult it was to put on.  That first time, I was alone and just couldn't get the darned thing hooked in the back.  I finally decided to hook it together before putting it on and slid it over my head and shoulders and finally got it adjusted correctly.  My struggle that day was far from feminine in appearance!

Fast forward to when Diane became more "interested" in what I was wearing and the brassiere became a required piece of clothing for me.  When that time came, I was not much more skilled at putting this lovely piece of women's wear on.  The solution:  Practice, practice, practice.  One evening, in the middle of our living room, Diane made me stand in front of her with several different bras and made me practice putting them on like a woman would.  I struggled immensely and my frustrations showed. 

Diane would just giggle and tell me to start over.  Once I would get one bra "hooked on" I was given another to try.  This went on for hours, until I got it just right.  I got the hang of it and by the end of the practice session, was slipping the bras on just like a woman.

This morning as I slipped on the bra I'm wearing while looking in the mirror, I realized just how feminine I look while doing it.  It's all the result of that initial practice session, and all the practice I've gotten since then.

kisses....sissy terri

13 comments:

  1. Been fascinated with brassieres all my life. It's ironic that so many Women can't wait to get out of their bra, and so many of us who so enjoy wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. terri,

    I still struggle at times....lol. But I am getting better!

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting better but still have a tough time, I go to the same store each time to buy my bras and the saleslady loves helping me try them on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, wearing a bra is a most feminizing pleasure. Wearing panties (which I do 24/7) can be quickly forgotten under male clothes but a bra gives the wearer almost a constant reminder of her feminine status! will never forget the first time I was "busted" when a female co-worker asked me if I was wearing a bra (blush)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How humiliating, having to struggle and practice in front of Diane!
    BRAs are much more feminizing than panties, but I certainly am a panty fan first!
    I always hook mine at my chest, then slide them 180 degrees to back, before putting arms in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it took a LOT of practice before I could achieve the flexibility to hook my bra the way a Woman does. I was made to practice in front of my sister-in-law by my wife (blush)! I wear a brassiere every day now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After getting caught dressed my wife has made me wear a brassiere frequently. They are usually in satin and long line, so she has taught me how to fasten the long line ones. I find them easy to turn back to front and hook all the hooks up and then swing it around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't always get all of the hooks lined up, but its usually easy enough to hook at least one, behind my back, Terri, hon
    What's extra-special is when I slip my 'D' cup breast-forms, 'inside'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer a front hooking bra. It's easy and feels just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. On my sissy bitch, I use an underwire bra! Hooked up nice an tight. Cuts right into his skin? So he feels very uncomfortable and obeys my rules! Next underwire panties? " hee, hee," or get him in the Vienna boys choir he be singing soprano! " hee,hee" boys in the choir dress up as girls for their shows too! ( priceless) and " Sweet too"! Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i to had touble putting my bra at first now i can put it on like a girl now that i got 44c breasts its easy my felame roommate buy me bras and now i started to wear panties and a dress now that i become her sissy wife i when out and brought a 9in strap-on dido and hand her it she told me you know you are my bitch and wife i said yes

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes my first bra was pink and my female room mate gave it to me she told me here i want to what you look like in this bra she knew i wear panties she hook the bra on me well it a little big but if you want i can fits that if you want i told her yes make this lovey pink bra look nice on me then you have to as i tell you yes anything please then you will wear a bra all the time and panties even a work and that these birth contorl pill they help make your breasts grow well after a year i had 44c breasts and she had me dress as a girl more one day at work the lady boss call me to her office i said yes miss come in and shut the door well it came to me that you are wearing women thing under your male clothes i told her yes misswell i want to see what you are in i ask her right now missyes now i got up pull my pants down step out of them and pull my top off now i was only in panties and bra well what a lovey panties and bra you have on she walk over and turn me around yes and your breasts are very lovey then she told me i think you should wear a blouse and a skirt i told her only at home well you will wear them at work to then she told me to bend over on the chair i did as told i felt her hand on my ass and my panties pull down what a nice pussy ass you have how would you like to be my girl in the office i told her yes miss i be please to be your then i felt two finger going in my ass ipush back a little yes my sissy girl this then after her finger came her dido-cock then she told me you are my sissy bitch now i look over and my roommate was there she ask me are you her bitch at work i said yes and your at home that a good girl well i become the office slut and slave

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wear panties every day and have gone from Satin panties to lace and satin thongs. If you wear thongs, or cheekies, you ALWAYs know that you are wearing Woman's panties. I wear a bra as often as I can and have learned to hook it just like a Woman. Two hooks are easy but I have bought some Lane Bryant/Caique bras (Yes, I bought them at the store and the sales lady knew they were for me and let me try them on) and they are three hookers; which are a bit more difficult to hook..

    ReplyDelete