Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Sissy Faggot"

The words sting at times but can also be music to a sissy submissive's ears.   The first time I sucked a man's cock I was 42 years old.  It was something I had wanted to try for a long time and after chatting online with a man in a neighboring state, decided to meet him for coffee.

The following week I was in his living room, on my knees with his cock in his mouth.  About halfway through the first blow job I ever gave, I began to pull away and said "I can't do it."  Rob, the man I was with not to be denied of an orgasm by the submissive male at his disposal, quickly reined my head back in and said "Yes you can you sissy faggot"  That changed everything and a minute or two later I had received my first facial.

I've loved the ring of those words since then.

I recently discovered a blog called where a "sissy" exposes himself publicly for what he/she is - a sissy faggot.  I've been exposed in very controlled settings by my Wife and a few others.  But never to this extent.  I admire sissy faggot leah for her courage.  Visit her blog, I think you'll enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Terri, for posting this. I am very excited knowing I am outed but still very frightened at being recognized someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very hot... Leah/Jeffrey... very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete